Williance has worked for most of the major telecom/utility and broadcasters so we also have a broad understanding of how others are operating, Industry standards, Safety standards and ‘best practices'.
Completed Projects Have Included:
- Numerous engineering projects related to the design and modification of telecom sites
- Hundreds of tower inspections
- Development of complete tender spec's for tower sites.
- Site land negotiation
- Completion of all detailed drawings for construction packages
- Design and construction of numerous telecom buildings, road side fibre interface cabinets, and associated foundations etc.
- Transportation and installation of Argus DC battery system. (by Williance personnel trained in TDG and Argus systems)
- Numerous installations of DC distribution systems
- Installation of racking and cable trays systems
- Design, supply and installation of HVAC units
- Supply and install of Guardian Standby Generators. (by Williance personnel trained for Guardian/Generac Standby Power Systems)
- Placement of pad mounted equipment
- Numerous complete site decommissioning including towers, dishes, buildings, foundations etc.
- Installation of underground conduit for telecom interface wiring.
- Installation of complete internal and external grounding systems.